Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Quilt labels!


I finally put labels on all my quilts. I bought them on etsy (I know, i've gotta stop mentioning etsy). You just email the seller your design and she prints them on 100% cotton. Before this, I've always just embroidered my initials and the year. I've tried to be good over the years and add that to each of the quilts I've sold or given as gifts but many of them just got away before I had a chance to put them on. You know how it is when you're under pressure like finishing a quilt for a baby shower -- I feel successful if I just get it done on time!

Anywhoo, I gotta say I like these new labels. In addition to 'Harvest Crafts', I just have care instructions and my etsy shop url. I may end up adding the year in pen to it. Or maybe I just need to order more. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment