Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"Thank me later" Thursday


T minus 4 days until the craft show! If you're around Richmond, Virginia you should come by and check it out. I'm looking forward to it.
I decided to make some tea towels for the show with some of the cute Japanese prints I've been hoarding. I'm hoping it will help my booth by offering another price point that's considerably less than the quilts I'll be selling.


On to the business of "thank me later Thursday":



Have you seen these stunning e-invitations and cards at Paperless Post you can customize?

If you're at all into design or appreciate eye candy you should check it out. The customization is endless. You can change images, wording, color, font, paper type...etc. And that's just the card itself. You can also customize the envelope. Be careful though, I know somebody that recently spent a lot of time playing on this site. A lot. That's what they told me anyway.


Happy Thursday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment