Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Thank me later" Thursday

Welcome to the second installment of your 'thank me later Thursday'. This one is for you bloggers who also etsy (yes, i just used that as a verb).


Wanna post a live/clickable link to an etsy treasury you created? This nifty little tool generates the code for you and allows you to customize the appearance of the treasury on your blog. If you're not familiar with etsy treasuries, they're compilations of stuff other people have made. It provides another way shoppers can peruse items on etsy. The rule is that you are not to add any items of your own. I like to create them around a theme of some sort.


Speaking of that, here's my latest treasury you're welcome to peruse. We recently got a brief glimpse of spring here in Virginia, and i think it set my wanderlust into motion.


'Let's go!' by harvestcrafts

TRAVEL TRAILER - St...

$16.00
Natural Evergreen T...

$18.00
Burlington Vermont ...

$22.00
Yosemite National P...

$8.95
organic DRIVING TOY...

$36.00
Oxbow Bend in Grand...

$30.00
Mobile Manor

$60.00
PASSPORT COVER Kale...

$5.00
Fine Art Photograph...

$28.00
Ceramic Travel Mug ...

$20.00
READY TO SHIP-Brigh...

$54.00
I Heart You - Wall ...

$140.00
ESCAPE or EXPLORE, ...

$50.00
San Francisco Bay i...

$35.00
Road Trip Pouch

$8.00
Camera Strap - Stai...

$24.00


Pics to come soon of my latest quilt for the upcoming craft show, a stacked coins one, as soon as I put on the binding.


Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. That's my camera strap!!! Thanks for using me in your treasury!!

    ReplyDelete