Sunday, July 17, 2011

Back in the saddle



Well, it's been awhile since I've been in the sewing seat and today I finally sat for a spell. I can't say that I created anything complex -- I just whipped up some dish towels but hey, it was something. Last week I got some of Heather Ross's latest fabric from "Far Far Away III" and am smitten. I couldn't bring myself to take the scissors to it quite yet so I settled for making some towels with some of her "Far Far Away II" line that I still have on hand.

Now I just need to take some decent pics of the finished towels so I can list them in my etsy shop but it seems the sun went down and the weekend got away from me!

2 comments:

  1. Hiya! I bought one of your towels at the Spring Bada Bing in Richmond :) I loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly! Aw, thanks :) So glad you like it! That show was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete