Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Thank me later" Thursday

I thought it would be fun to start a lil' Thursday tradition here on my blog. I'm gonna post images of things that are really beautiful, fun, cool, inspiring, otherwise evocative and you can thank me later for making their acquaintance if you don't already know them ;) I know, I know, it's actually posting on Wednesday but I'm fading fast and can't stay up past midnight!

First up: Have you seen these beautiful Asanoha Japanese geometric printed fabrics? I can't get enough of the simple designs against the lovely background colors.



[ooooooooh]


[aaaahhhh]


[woooowwww--not asanoha but an equally cute scallop design]

The graphic designs totally remind me of those seen on Japanese Washi tape. If you've never used these before, they're awesome. They function like masking tape but are much prettier. I sometimes use them to tack quilt wall hangings up to see how they look. The tape is easily removable and leaves no mess behind.

Here's to keeping Japan in our thoughts...


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment